Friday, January 4, 2008

Fulfillment

I am a Economic student at Ohio State University. I chose this major because seeing, predicting, and understanding economics trends has always came easy and interesting to me. Business is just business (numbers, numbers, numbers), but economics goes a little deeper. It answers the question; why and how business is business or why and how markets are markets or what elements drive buying, stocks, money, banking, importing, exporting, etc.

Although economics is something that interests me and a segment I stay in tune with, my true passion and love is music and everything about it: singing, writing, composing, listening, and playing; nothing else is more fulfilling.

1 comments:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Tim--

If you think that music may be easier for you to write about, go with it. Remember that all your papers will revolve around your blog topic in some way.